Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Flip Down Stack Fathers Day card....

Yes, Fathers Day is coming and I have already shared some cards I made for Fathers Day.  Today I wanted to share one more I made recently.  On March 19, I shared a Flip Down Stack card with you that I made for Easter.  Well, this one today is also a Flip Down Stack card, made for Fathers Day.

Here is the front of the card.  Actually, the front does not open because all the images and sentiments are on the flip down squares. I used Soft Suede and Sahara Sand for this card.  The animals are from the Zoo Review set by Stampin ' Up!  The sentiments are from other various sets.
 When you flip the first stack down, here is what you see.
 And when you make the final flip down, you see these last two squares.
This one will be for my dad and my husband for Fathers Day.  I hope they like it.  Always fun to have something alittle interactive for men!!

Thanks for stopping by today.  Come back soon!
Smiles, Laura

2 comments:

  1. love this card! I am going to make one for my hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you have done with the card.
    Blessing's Jocelan

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.