Friday, April 26, 2013

Masculine cards...

I have two masculine cards to share with you today.    Both cards use Midnight Muse and Summer Starfruit card stock.  I also used designer paper from the Print Poetry Stack on both cards.

For this first one, I used Crumb Cake and Very Vanilla card stock.  I punches out the cupcake from both Crumb Cake and Summer Starfruit card stock.  I ran the crumb cupcake bottom through my crimper to make it actually LOOK like the bottom of a cupcake.  

The sentiment is stamped from the Make a Wish stamp set, using Midnight Muse ink.

For this second one, used the single stamp Basic Label from the Assortment 3 group.  I cut that using a die from the Apothecary Accents Framelit.  Inside I stamped sentiment from the Make a Wish set.  I finished it off with two brads.
Neither of these cards is complicated, nor time consuming.  They are respectable cards suitable to send to a man for his birthday.  Sometimes that's just what you need!
Smiles, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.