Monday, April 22, 2013

I'm on a roll with the Swallowtail......

Yes, I'm still having fun with the Swallowtail a la Carte stamp!!  I decided this time I wanted to color it.  I stamped it onto Pool Party card stock using the Midnight Muse ink.  I layered the Pool Party onto a Muse mat and put it on a Lucky Limeade card.  
Here is a bit of a close-up of the butterfly.  I colored it using my aqua painter using Limeade, Marina Mist, Pool Party, and Midnight Muse inks.  Finally I added a bit of white stripes using my white gel pen.
The sentiment of this card is from the SAB Vintage Verses stamp set.

Don't worry; I have more cards made with this stamp and will be sharing those in the future.  Love it!!
Thanks for visiting today!
Smiles, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.