Sunday, September 9, 2012

Snowman

For some reason, this snowman reminds me of the song, "Raindrops keep falling on my head," and the dancing around the light pole in one of the old movies.  I guess it's the hat.  Ha!! 

I saw a snowman in Paper Crafts magazine and he inspired this fellow.   The card is 4-1/4" x 4-1/4" square and Real Red cardstock.  I used the pale gray patterned paper from the Neautrals Patterns Stack for the layer and topped that with white which I had run through my Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder.  
I punched the body and head using circle punches.  The hat is made using the Round Tab punch (oops! Just noticed when looking up the name that it is retired now.  Sorry!!)

This is a simple little card to make, but sometimes it's nice to have a quick one!

Come back again soon.  Smiles, Laura

2 comments:

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.