Tuesday, September 11, 2012

December 25.....

I love this "December 25" stamp from the Joyous Celebrations set in Stampin' Up! Holiday Mini!  The oval and dots around it are also in that set.

This is one of the cards friend Judy and I made the other day when we played.  The designer paper isn't Stampin' Up! but I try to use some of my other DSP when I am designing, so as not to waste my SU DSP.  

This card is Riding Hood Red.  The designer paper on the card are layered onto Gumball Green cardstock.    
I love this layout and will be making more cards like this.  It is the "layout of the day" on one of those groups who post a layout every day or so to inspire us!  I'm inspired by this one!!

Thanks for stopping in!!
Smiles, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.