Saturday, May 5, 2012

Birthday Wishes....

The card I'm sharing today is another one we made in class recently.  It was inspired by my friend Regina Andari's card.
The card is Lucky Limeade, layered with Whisper White.  I used designer paper from the Nursery Nest series.  I know, you don't think of that for a birthday card, but I liked the small strips and prints in it.   I cut the "packages" in random sizes--a good way to use scraps of paper you have left.  The "bows" at the top of the packages are punched using the Blossom Layer Triple Layer Punch.  It cuts out three shapes and I used the one that looks like a flower, with half of the "flower" behind the package.

I used another size of the punch out from that punch for the green on the label.  I also used the Decorative Label and Wide Oval (SU calls it "extra-large") for the sentiment.  The sentiment itself is from the Sincere Salutations set, which is being retired at the end of May.  Hate to see that one go!!

See you another day!! Smiles, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.