Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Happy Birthday, Becky--2012...

I titled this entry, "Happy Birthday, Becky--2012" because I used the same title last year without the year.  Funny, how fast the years roll around!  I also made Becky a golfing card last year because she LOVES playing golf and her birthday is so close to the Master tournament each year.  Anyway, here is another card I made for Becky and I hope she has a wonderful day!!

This card is Cherry Cobbler layered with Marina Mist.  I saw a similar card on Pinterest and liked it but didn't have the stamp set they used on it.  (Ed.note:  I went back to Pinterest to try to find the originator of this card idea.  It was Julie Kettlewell from the UK.  You can find her version at juliesjapes.blogspot.com. )  I decided to use the trees from Scenic Season for my card.  The sentiment is from the Petite Pairs set.
I used the Petite Pennants Builder punch for the flag.  The golf ball is punched using the 1" circle punch then run through the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder.  I used the Small Oval for the ball "cup".  I cut the number using another die set.

I hope Becky liked the card and has a wonderful birthday!!
Smiles, Laura


2 comments:

  1. I like this... I see a Father's Day card in my future....

    Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ellen. I've missed you! Are you stamping and posting to your blog again yet? We love your work!!
      Smiles, Laura

      Delete

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.