Thursday, January 5, 2012

Bon-Bon, Anyone?

Yes, more candy today.  Ha!!  We're gaining pounds just readying my blog, huh?  Hee,hee.  This is about it for the candy, but I did want to share this one.  Remember those bon bon of our childhood?  We had them at Christmas time and always looked forward to them.  They had white creamy insides and chocolate outside and were delicious.  Well, I decided to make what looks like a box of 4 of them for a neat Valentine card.

I used the Stocking Accents die for the chocolates--the light bulb die in it.  The card itself is white (run through the Perfect Polka Dots die) and I cut a Rose Red designer series paper circle and backed it with a Chocolate Chip circle to layer on the white card.  

The sentiment on this one is from the Occasions Alphabet stamp set.  I backed it with the Rose Red cut with the Scallop Oval punch, and layered that onto a Chocolate Chip piece punched with the Decorative Label punch.  

Have a great day!! See you on another visit.  Smiles, Laura

1 comment:

  1. A very fun card, love that alphabet set, bought it and haven't used it yet. Great job.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.