Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Day of Gratitude....

Did you notice my new banner photo?  I put several cards on it, including the one I'm sharing today.  I love this Day of Gratitude medallion.  I saw one colored similar to this one on Regina Andari's blog and found out later she made if using MDS.  Mine is stamped with VersaMark ink on white cardstock and embossed with white embossing powder.  Then I "burnished" it using sponge daubers with four colors--Pear Pizzazz, Cajun Craze, More Mustard, and Soft Suede.  Then I cut out the medallion to put on this card.  This card using the "funky folds" layout I've shared with you before.  Check some of my earlier entries for instructions.
Here is a close-up of that medallion
I love the fall colors on this one.  And that sentiment from the Days of Gratitude stamp set. 

Thanks for stopping by today.  I'll have more fall samples to share in the days to come.
Smiles, Laura

4 comments:

  1. Laura, your card is gorgeous! That image is so fun to work with. I love your new banner, too--it's so festively Fall with your pretty cards.

    Regina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura, Beautiful as always and the banner is great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the multi-colors you did on the madalian!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the multi-colors you did on the madalian!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.