Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Trick or Treat Kitty.....

Yesterday I shared Dillon's Halloween card.  Today I'm sharing one I made for granddaughter Jessica and also for my sister Cynthia.  Both of them have cats so I thought they'd like this one.

I used designer paper from the Frightful Sight pack.  I love this paper!! The fact that it has a black cat on it made it perfect for this card! 

I used the large oval punch for the head and the Curly Label punch made the mask.  The body is also the Large Label Punch.  I used the 5-Petal Flower punch for the ears and for the legs. 
Here is a close-up of the cat.  I sponged some white around the pieces so they show up better.  That moon is punched from Daffodil Delight cardstock, sponged with Cajun Craze.
The bat is the retired SU punch.  I used the Gel pen for the eyes.   I love the Silver Glimmer cardstock and added it down the center of the card.
The sentiment came from the Delightful Dozen set.  Lots of neat sentiments in that set!!  I punched the sentiment using the Modern Label punch, layered that on the Curly Label punch (Cajun) and that onto the Decorative Label punch.
It will be fun to see how Jessica and Cynthia like their card!! 

Stop in again soon!!   Smiles, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.