Friday, October 28, 2011

Diagonal Halloween....

Yesterday I shared three cards with you using diagonal stripes on them.  I said you can use any designer paper to make any card theme with this layout.  To prove my point, I used these Halloween papers from the Frightful Sight designer paper pack.  Instead of ribbon, I used the Silver Glimmer cardstock on the Halloween card. 
I used the candelabra, spider,and raven from the Dark & Dreary stamp set on this one.  I colored some on the candles.
This is another fun card!  Hope you enjoyed it.  Go try these diagonal strips yourself!! Remember they are cut 1" wide, but you could use any width!

Smiles, Laura

1 comment:

  1. love how you used up the strips of dp on this card, very cute!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.