Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Milk can of rye....

Here is a card I made recently using the Always Thankful set.  This is a great set to play with.  This card is More Mustard, layered with Always Artichoke.  I have a layer of non-Stampin' Up! designer paper over that.  I stamped the can of rye on Vanilla cardstock ad layered that on Cajun Craze.  For that little accent, I punched an Artichoke circle with the 1-3/8" circle punch and another from Mustard with the 1-1/4" circle punch.  I added 3 gold brads for interest.
Here is the sentiment.  I stamped the sentiment from the Teeny Tiny Wisher stamp set using black ink.  I punched that our with the Scalloped Oval punch.  I punched an oval using the large oval punch and cut it in half to go behind the sentiment.  I  layered it onto a wide oval from Artichoke and put that onto a mustard Curly Label that I cut in half to show on each side.  I love multiple layer sentiments on cards!
You can see the Mustard Scallop Dots grosgrain ribbon I tied around it with the dots facing the back.

I have shown you this layout before, but I find it's one I can use over and over. 
Thanks for visiting today!!  Smiles, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.