Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Blossom Bouquet Flowers....

Hello!  I hope you are enjoying the hot summer day.  We are setting records here in the South, as is most of the country,  I think.  I heard today that part of Washington state has not gotten over 70 degrees  this year.    Amazing!  But we sure have here in the South!!  Temperatures in the 90's with our high humidity are hard to take.  We "wear the air" as one forecaster here says.
  
I wanted to show you the blog candy I'm mailing to Martha Hepburn tomorrow as part of my 100,000 bog hits celebration!  Martha was drawn as the winner.  I hope she likes this.  The back item is one of the Grag Bags that SU offered earlier this spring, which has a lot of delightful things in it--ribbon, designer paper, buttons, cardstock, etc.  The stamp set is The More The Merrier which is retired but is a fun one to play with.  And there are some Sale-a-bration buttons thrown in, too.
 Here is a close-up of the new embossing folder Martha is receiving!  Thanks to all who visited and all who left comments!

Here is the card I want to share today.  I made this one to send to my dad and his wife for a gift they sent me.  I used the Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer punch for the flowers.  They are punched from the new 2911-2013 In Colors--Wisteria Wonder, Lucky Limeade, and Calypso Coral. 
Here (below)  is a close-up of the flowers and it shows the background which I ran through the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder.  Yes, those are gold brads in the center of each flower. 
I wanted to show you a close-up of the ribbon, too.  This is the new Ruffled Ribbon in Wisteria Wonder.  I am so going to enjoy using this new ribbon.  I bought it in all 5 colors!
The sentiment on this card is from the Thank You Kindly set.

Well, thanks for stopping by today.  I hope it's a good one for you!! Come back soon.
Smiles, Laura

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winner, and congrats to you for the 100,000 hits! That is a wonderful accomplishment, but well deserved. Your thank you card is beautiful. I'm not good at using punches on cards, but you make them so beautifully. You are truly the queen of punch art! It was so good to see you dropped by my blog. I was honored! Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, congrats to Martha! She's got some sweet candy to create with, for sure. Congrats to you on 100, 000 hits, too. You are so creative and I look forward to the awesome ideas and inspiration you share! Hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.