Friday, May 27, 2011

Peace Within....

That's the name of this set--Peace Within--and isn't it a calming set! Yes, lots of coloring, but peaceful. I used Poppy Parade for this card, layered with Build-a-Bear Workshop Pawsitively Prints II designer paper. I know I'm using it alot lately but it is lovely and fun.
                                               
 For the sentiment, I used the Happy Greetings set from the Summer mini, stamped in Poppy.  The sentiment label is made using the Decorative Label, Curly Label and Wide Oval punches.
Here is a close-up of the little cat.  I colored him yellow like my sister's cat, Bo.  He's such a neat little fellow and I spent some time with him this weekend.

This layout for this card is one I saw on one of the layout blogs.  I'm going to share another card using the same layout.  So come back soon!

Thanks for stopping in today.
Smiles, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.