Sunday, April 10, 2011

More Butterflies...

Here is another buterfly card I made recently.  It's so light in the picture because I used Pink Pirquoette and Whisper White for it.  I hope you can see it!
The card and Top Note die cut-out are in the pink and I matted that with white that had been run through the Square Lattice embossing folder. 

Again, I cut out four butterflies with the Beautiful Butterflies die, one of them on the fold.  Two are white and the one on the fold and the center one are pink.  Here is a close-up of the butterflies standing up. If you are familiar with easel cards, this is an easel butterfly on the front of a card--something alittle different.
Here is the butterfly standing up and you'd sit the card when you receive it.
I put some smaller buttterflies on this one, using the Beautiful Wings Embosslit Die.  This one is very feminine and would make a great birthday card for a sweet lady! 

Thanks for stopping in---let me know how you like these modified easel cards!  Smiles, Laura

2 comments:

  1. Laura

    I am loving these cards! Would love to know how you do it - great work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for sharing this with us! I have written a tutorial for it now! They are so easy to make!

    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.