Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy Birthday, Becky....

My sister Becky is an avid golfer and her birthday is coming up, so I made her this card for her birthday this year.  The colors are Garden Green and Pumpkin Pie.  The designer paper is from the Brights Pattern Paper stack.  I punched out the F O R E  U using the Naturally Serif die and my Big Shot.  Love how that die cuts letters.  Then I stamped the On the Green stamp on whitecardstock  and layered it on Garden Green cut with the Scallop Squares Duo Die.
For the golf ball, I punched it using a circle punch, then embossed it with the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder and sponged the edges with Sahara Sand.  I popped it up with dimensionals.  The tee was also freehand cut from Sahara Sand cardstock.
 Here is a close-up of the sentiment. 
Here's the inside---with another golf ball, of course.
Becky has already gotten her birthday card and gift from me.  She liked it and I KNEW she would!!
Thanks for stopping in today!!  Smiles, Laura

1 comment:

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.