Monday, March 7, 2011

Spring challenge card....

Here is a card I made recently as my swap partner for the Think Spring Challenge.  I used the new Sweet Summer set from the Sale-a-bration mini.
 The card is Peach Parfait and I used So Saffron on it.  The designer paper is from the Sunny Garden collection. 
The sentiment HELLO is from the Hello Again set.  Sometimes, that's all you need to say---hello!

I love this ribbon on it--it is the Victoria Crochet Trim.  Just makes it so feminine, don't you think?

Well, this card made ME think spring; I hope it does my swap partner!! Smiles, Laura

1 comment:

  1. Fresh, fun and happy! Those are the words I have to describe this one! THe design is so prety and the crochet trim is the perfect touch. :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.