Friday, March 25, 2011

Happy Anniversary, Lee and Margaret

Yes, we are celebrating another anniversary this month--this one for our friends Lee and Margaret.  They seem to enjoy my cards, so yesterday I made them a special one for their anniversary.

This one uses the Lattice die, but cut in two long pieces for the left side of the card.  The card itself is Soft Suede with a Bashful Blue layer.  I just be into these colors for aniversary cards (see my last entry with the same colors!)

I used the One-Step Bird punch to make these two bluebirds.  I'm telling you, spring is here and the birds are really starting to sing and fly around our house, so I wanted this spring anniversary card to have two birds on it.  I love how most birds mate for life---Lee and Margaret are celebrating their 42nd anniversary--so another reason to have birds on the card!
 Again the sentiment on this card is from the Occasional Quotes Level 3 hostess set.  There are so many nice sentiments in that set!!
I hope Lee and Margaret have another perfect year together!!  Our best wishes to them!!
Smiles, Laura

1 comment:

  1. Laura,

    I am loving your sweet little bluebirds! The sponging really makes them pop!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.