Saturday, February 12, 2011

Simply said, I love you...

This is a very simple card, but I think a stunning one--maybe more so because of its simplicity.  The card is Soft Suede.  The top of the card is Pink Pirouette run through the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder. 
 The bottom half of the card is designer paper from the Elegant Soiree pack.  I punched hearts from the Red Glimmer cardstock using the Heart to Heart punch and lined them up between the top and bottom portions of the card.
 I stamped the sentiment "I love you" from the Three Little Words stamp set on a white cardstock and punched it out with the Decorative Label Punch.  That little red glimmer heart just sets off the sentiment. 
Come back to visit another day!! Smiles, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.