Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Nine Little Hearts...

I saw a card similar to this somewhere and decided I wanted to make one.  The card is Rose Red and I used white and Pretty in Pink with it.  I ran the Pretty in Pink through my Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, then wrapped two pieces of Rose Red hem tape around two corners, and glued it to the Rose Red card. 

I punched nine 1" squares from the Patterns Pack Designer paper (Subtles) and layered them on a piece of cardstock and glued that to a white square.
Here is a close-up of the card.  You can see I punched 9 hearts from white and put them on the 9 1" squares.
This is a great layout to use for any occasion.  You could punch out 9 shamrocks to put on a St. Patrick's Day card.  Or you  so small eggs on an Easter card.  While there's no stamping, the layout is classic.  But you could add a tag to the ribbon with a sentiment on it.

Thanks for visiting today.  See you soon!! Smiles, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.