Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Last of the calendars for 2011---September through December

I hope you aren't tired of my 2011 calendars.  If so, this is the last of them.  But I know from your emails to me, some of you are enjoying them.  Here is the September one.  This stamp set was in the mini last year and I'm sure hoping it will come out in the new Idea Book and Catalog.  I love this set.  I've used it alot on cards for my grandchildren, as well as on this calendar.
 Here is the October calendar.  This image is from the Every Moment set.
 Here is November.  This set is not a Stampin' Up! set, but I do love this bowl of fruit.
 December uses the Come to Bethlehem set.   I like the set but it is hard to get it to ink completely.
So that's the year in calendars.  I hope they have inspired you to make your own.  I buy these calendars online from a supplier.  I'm not sure if she is interested in expanding her business right now, or I'd post a link to her.  Anyway, thanks for visiting today.  Come back soon!! Smiles, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.