Friday, November 12, 2010

Contempo Christmas....

Here is a card I made recently to send my friend Carol.  I used the ornament stamp from the Contempo Christmas stamp set.  I stamped two in Cherry Cobbler and one in Old Olive. And the nice thing is you can punch them out using the Ornament punch, so no cutting!  I used the Jolly Holiday designer series paper behind them, using two patterns of it.  And the card itself is Cherry Cobbler.
                                       
I used the Very Vanilla 3/8: taffeta ribbon tied around each ornament.  I love those bows!  There is no sentiment on the front of this card.  I think the images says it all!  Happy Holidays!

Thanks for stopping by!  Smiles, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.