Thursday, October 28, 2010

You Mean the World 2 Me!

Today's share is made using the Work Play stamp set.  I made this one in my favorite colors--Soft Suede, Baja Breeze, and Crumb Cake.  I know you've noticed I use these colors ALOT.  But in all fairness, what color goes with the "water" on the Earth better than our Baja Breeze! 
 I stamped the sentiment using Soft Suede.  I stamped the Earth part on a second piece of Vanilla cardstock and colored it with my aqua painter and some re-inker.  Then I punched it out with a 3/4" circle punch and popped it up on the original sentiment with a dimensional to make it look "real".  Here is a close-up of that.
The strips at the bottom of the card are cut from Elegant Soiree designer series paper--each 3/4" wide.  I put a Soft Suede strip across the top of the DSP and tied a Very Vanilla taffeta ribbon around it. 

This is another layout that you could use any stamp set at the top and any color scheme for the bottom strips.  Hey, I think I'll make a Christmas card like this.  OK, I'm off to the stamp room.

Thanks for stopping by today!  Smiles, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.