Tuesday, November 9, 2010

More Northern Frost snowflakes....

I've been away awhile, I know.  It's been a busy week.  Some days, posting to my blog just has to take backseat to other work.  I wanted to share this card with you today.  It is another one using the Northern Frost die and my Big Shot.  What did we do before the days of Big Shots?  ha!  This card is made using Marina Mist for the card and the Patterns Pack designer series paper in Marina Mist.  The sentiment is from the  Bright Christmas stamp set in the Holiday mini.  The white cardstock that's on is backed with Blushing Bride cardstock. 
Here is a close-up of the snowflakes.  I smudged just a little Marina Mist onto the edges so they'd show up better.  And I put the pearls "Jewels" in the center of each snowflake to make them look neat!
This is a quick and easy card to make but would also make a great "winter" card for someone with a January birthday.  Or just a great winter "thinking of you" card.

Thanks for stopping in today.  I"ll try not to be gone so long next time.  Smiles, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.