Thursday, September 23, 2010

Circles on top of circles....

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I want to show you a card we are making in class this month.  I'm calling it "Circles on top of Circles".  I used the 1-3/8" circle punch, the 1" and the 3/4" circle punches to get these circles for the card.  The card itself is made from Crumb Cake cardstock and I stamped "Hello, You" from the Hello, You set on it using Espresso ink.

It's hard to tell until you see the close-up shot, but I embossed all the largest Soft Suede circles with the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder.  I used the Square Lattice embossing folder to emboss SOME of the Baja Breeze circles.  And each stack of circles has a dimensional SOMEWHERE in it--either at the bottom, between the largest and next size circles or near the top under the smallest circle so that each stack has some dimension. 
The nice thing about this card is that it is suitable for any color and pattern of paper.  It's a GREAT WAY to use up DSP scraps!   It was so much fun to make this card.  Try one yourself!

Come back soon!  I'll have more samples to show you.  Smiles, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.