Sunday, August 22, 2010

We're having a party....

A Tropical Party, that is.... That's the name of this stamp set that retires at the end of August. I hate to see this one go because it has been such a fun one to play with. The card I'm sharing today using a layout I shared on August 5. I like this versatile layout! I stamped So Worth the Wait from the Word Play stamp set and put the tree and coconut with it. A vacation at the beach or on a tropical isle WOULD be so worth the wait, so the wording is appropriate.

The designer paper used on this one is from the Island Oasis, and it will be retiring at the end of August, too. But it has been so fun to play with! I like how the palm tree top spills over off the oval. And I popped up the coconut drink with dimensionals to make it stand out a bit. Doesn't this just make you want to go sit in the sun and have a "cool refreshing adult beverage?" Ha!
Come back again, ya hear! Smiles, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.