Saturday, July 31, 2010

Occasional Quotes...

Hi! Hope you are having a good day. The card I'm sharing today is made using the new Marina Mist and Wild Wasabi cardstock. I embossed the background with the Square Lattice Embossing Folder. I stamped "I'm here for you..." from the Occasional Quotes hostess set and embossed it in white. I punched the flowers using the Itty Bitty Shapes punch pack. I added the smallest pearls from the Jewels Basic Pearls set. I just LOVE the Jewels and you will too when you start using them. The backing for the flowers was made using a die from the Lots of Tags die set. That small ribbon is the new 1/8" taffeta ribbon in Marina Mist. (Can you tell I'm going to be using Marina Mist alot!! ha!) I love the white edging on this narrow ribbon.

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Smiles, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.