Friday, May 7, 2010

Happy Grad....

Today I wanted to share with you a card I made recently for a swap in which I participated.  The idea was to use products from the new Summer Mini catalog.
I used the new Square Lattice embossing folder for the blue background.  I LOVE this embossing folder; it will be a very popular one this summer!  That blue and orange are Pacific Point and Tangerine Tango, which were "In Colors"  last year and will be coming back to us on July 1---Yeah!  I love these colors!!  The stamp set is also from the Summer mini--Happy Grad.  I added the "way to go" from the Starring You set.  And the yellow and yellow dotted ribbon are the In Color Crushed Curry which we'll be loosing on July 1.  I HATE to loose this one because it's a great yellow!

To get the different colored words, I stamped the words 3 times, cut out the Tangerine and Curry words and glued them on top of the Pacific Point ones.  Neat, huh? 

Thanks for visiting my blog today!!  Have a wonderful weekend!  Two of my sisters and their hubbies and my dad and his wife are coming to spend Mothers Day with me.  I can't wait!! But we'll miss our other sister who can't come!!     Smiles, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.