Friday, August 28, 2009

Back to school....

My two sweet grandchildren started back to school on Tuesday. Dillon will be in 6th grade and Jessica will be in 3rd. They are in different schools and both do well in class, so they didn't mind starting back--except that it means the end of summer and long visits to our house!

I wanted to make them each a card wishing them good luck this year and just to let them know I was thinking of them. Here are the cards I made each of them. Dillon's is blue and yellow and used some retired SU stamps, current SU punches, and non-SU paper and punches. Jessica's looks more girly and uses Spellbinder dies and non-SU designer paper. But it had numbers and alphabets on the stars so I thought it was perfect for her.
Since both kids love getting their own mail, I hope they like the mail they get today! And I hope they both have a wonderful school year! Smiles, Laura

1 comment:

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.