Sunday, June 28, 2009

Celebrating Helen...

(OK, I'm sharing several samples today, to make it up to you for being absent all last week. ha!)Recently a bunch of us friends got together for lunch to celebreate Helen's birthday. There are 7 of us who do this when one of us has a birthday. It is so fun and we all look forward to these times together! I had seen these "women" made from punches and shared by Chitchi Tabora and I decided I wanted to make a card for Helen using them. I KNEW the girls would love it. I used 6 since 6 of us were joining Helen for her birthday! Here is the inside:Oops! Sorry, Helen, for sharing your age, but this was too good to leave out! Ha! I think the girls all enjoyed this one! No SU sets were used (I did the words on my computer) but the "bodies" and "clothes" are made using the large SU heart punch and the head, hair, ears, and glasses are made using various other punches. I just free-hand cut the mouths. Hope you like this one!! Smiles, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.